Skip to content
- I believe that everyone has the right to learn, regardless of age, race, religion, culture, and other factors.
- I believe that teachers should be a role model for students, and should reflect in all aspects of their life
- I believe that schools should be places for students to feel safe and to learn, through thoughtful conversation, and discussion.
- I believe that students’ interests need to be recognized and lessons and activities need to reflect these interests.
- I believe that students should learn how things will benefit them in the future and in the outside world.
- I believe that the curriculum should be applied with strong inclusive strategies, and implemented to support students in any kind of future they want: post-secondary, trades, etc.